Exotic Pet Insurance
Exotic Pet insurance
Why choose British Pet Insurance Services for your exotic pet insurance?
Do you own a reptile, bird, tortoise or mammal?
Exotic pets can differ greatly in cost, from £10 to £1,000 or more, and even though your exotic pet may not have cost so much to buy – vet bills can quickly add up. In the event of an injury or illness vet bills are often unexpected and an unpleasant surprise.
Some mammals you may not even consider to be ‘exotic’ pets. They don’t have to have come from a rainforest or eat bugs to classify. Did you know, in the vet and insurance world pets such as;
- Guinea pigs
Are considered exotic pets?
Why do I need pet insurance?
You may think you don’t need insurance for your pet and that it’s a waste of money. Or you may think that it’s a lengthy process to get a quote and a hassle to complete all the documentation; and it can be if you choose the wrong insurance company.
That’s why British Pet Insurance do things differently. With your exotic pet’s best interests in mind British Pet Insurance offer quality cover at a price that’s right for you by giving multiple options; meaning you don’t pay for the cover you don’t need. They also promise a 5-day turn around for vet fee claims. As well as a quick and easy quote process online, or over the phone with one of our friendly team members here in the UK. They cut out the jargon and phone calls aren’t scripted.
Where can I get exotic pet insurance?
However, not every insurance company will cover exotic pets. There are only a few specialist insurance providers for exotic pets and British Pet Insurance are offering the highest vet fee cover levels in the market with the lowest excess.
British Pet Insurance have built their exotic pet insurance on 23 years’ experience and knowledge of the exotic pet industry to offer exotic pet owners a tailored product and service to meet their needs.
- Vet fee claims are assessed within five working days
- Third party liability cover as standard
- No additional charges for direct debits
- Customer services teams that care, listen and go above and beyond
- Clear and easy to understand products and documentation
- Constant development of new cover options and staff training
- Vet fee cover levels up to £1,000, £3,000 or £5,000* with a low or high excess option
- Alternative or complementary treatment up to £500
- Saying goodbye cover up to £100
- Third party liability up to £1 million
- Advertising and reward up to £300
*Highest vet fee cover level available to mammals is £3,000
Optional extra’s include:
- Death from injury or illness
- Loss from theft, fire or weather perils
- Not returning whilst flying (if applicable)
Policies start from just £8.14 per month and can be paid by interest free direct debit (0% APR).
Why pay for cover you don’t want or need? Get the best insurance cover for your exotic pet.
Get a quote
Click here for a quote or call British Pet Insurance Services on 01444 708840.