Abbey Vets' Latest News
The winner of our Barnsley Hospice chocolate bouquet was square number 94, Mrs Brook-Lane 🍫🎉
Thank you to everyone that took part 😀 along with some extra donations we will be taking £113.00 to Barnsley Hospice later this week
Although it is seen more often in cats please be aware that antifreeze is poisonous to all animals if ingested!
Typical signs of poisoning include:
⚠️ Wobbly, uncoordinated movement - often making your pet appear drunk
⚠️ Seizures/convulsions/shaking tremors
⚠️ Mouth ulceration
If you suspect your pet may have ingested antifreeze it is vital that you act quick.
☎️ 01226 242217