[20/02/2013] A taste for jewellery nearly cost an inquisitive puppy her life when she bit off
more than she could chew and swallowed her owner’s large earring.
[26/11/2012] A tiny puppy gave his owners a real headache when he swallowed a whole box of nurofen tablets – amounting to 80 times the toxic dose.
[05/11/2012] A stray cat that was found in Rotherham with horrific burns to its face and neck is now making a good recovery after being adopted by the Denaby couple who found it.
[24/09/2012] Katie Bradbury has qualified as a veterinary nurse with the Barnsley-based Abbey Veterinary Group, bringing the Group’s total of fully qualified nurses to seven.
[24/09/2012] Rory the ginger cat has amazed local vets by coming out unscathed after part of a rose bush went straight through his eye.
©2013 Abbey Veterinary Group Limited (registration number 7579824)
01226 242 217 firstname.lastname@example.org